Thursday, March 10, 2011

16 weeks

How far along are you?: 16 weeks

How big is baby?: the size of an avocado - maybe I won't be eating guacamole this week...
 
Weight gain/loss?: +5 lbs. and about 3 of those are in the last week!
 
 
 
Stretch marks?: Nope, but my belly is seriously itchy.

Maternity clothes?: Broke out my mat work pants yesterday, mostly because my regular ones were dirty. They're still a little big but quite comfy! Today I'm sporting the BeBand.

Sleep?: It varies. One night this week I woke up every hour, then the next night I slept SO well.

 
Best moment this week?: Finding out we're having a girl!

Food cravings?: Depends on the day. 

Gender?: Refer back two questions ;)
 
Movement?: Not yet but I can't wait to feel it! 

Belly button?: Still there
 
Symptoms?: Lots of stretching/growing pains. 

What do I miss?: We went for Mexican last weekend and I would've killed for a Corona Light. 
 
What I'm looking forward to this week? Totally not baby related, but I'm going to see Lady Gaga tonight with a friend and I am SO excited!
 
Here, finally, is a bump shot because my stomach actually seems to be growing!
 
 

1 comment: