Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November already?

How about a post about... nothing? That's pretty much what I've got going on. Nothing new in TTC news - I am waiting to ovulate and hoping it happens sooner rather than later as it did last month. On the plus side, after some more issues with my husband "finishing," we did some research into an anti-depressant he takes for anxiety and found out the top side effects are sexual ones! So for the time being he is cutting his pills in half and we'll see what happens (so far we're 1 for 1 - yay!).

So many of my girls from my message board have gotten their positive tests the past couple of weeks - I would love to join them soon!

I feel like progress on our house is crawling along. We've gotten estimates on windows, tree trimming, water softeners... now we're just trying to prioritize the projects. I finally found a dining room set that I like and got it ordered last night, but it won't be here until mid-December! Which kind of puts a kink in my plan to have my sister-in-law's baby shower the first week of Dec. We don't have many places to sit, lol. There is also more painting to do but I am having a hard time picking a color for our front room/dining room because everything is open and connected.

We have been able to beat the cold nights with a fire in the fireplace already! The mantel is getting painted black whenever I get around to buying that paint - hopefully this weekend. I can't wait to put our stockings up there! I'm such a dork. (And don't worry - I love Christmas but am not one of the crazies who already have my tree up.)

"Oh the weather outside is frightful/but the fire is so delightful/and since we've no place to go..."
Oh wait. Scratch that. I don't want snow yet! If it snowed one day a year - Christmas - I would be a happy girl. But unfortunately that's not how it works in Ohio. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment