Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend 2010 (in pictures)

My precious niece's first Thanksgiving (complete with "My 1st Thanksgiving" bib from her awesome aunt):
My husband's new toy, which he's been stalking at Lowe's for months - one side is propane, the other is charcoal:


My new toy, a Black Friday purchase (though I didn't go out until 11:00 am). We'd been needing a new vacuum since we have more carpet in the new house and the world's furriest cat, and I got a great deal on this Shark Navigator:

Picked up one of these while I was out too since the vacuum wasn't terrifically exciting:

On Sunday the tree went up, but isn't decorated yet - the cat doesn't look likely to help anytime soon:


New mirror above the mantel (also a Black Friday purchase) and the stockings are now hung by the chimney with care!

Had a great weekend with family and friends - the only thing I'm not thankful for is that I have to go back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Love it all! The grill is awesome and I want one too, the purse is definitely my style, the cat is so cute, love the stockings, and my new nephew wore the same bib on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete