1. I only have 10 days of VIP Fertility Friend left, meaning it ends at 14DPO. Coincidence? I think not.
2. The timing would be bad. My sister's wedding is less than 3 weeks after my EDD for this cycle, and I'm supposed to be in the wedding (just me and one other girl) and I will be heavily involved in the planning. Murphy's Law dictates that I will get pregnant soon.
3. This is cycle 5 for me, which is the same cycle my TTGP friends StickAround and MayBug got their BFPs. And I want to be just like them when I grow up.
4. The oh-so-scientific Chinese predictor thing says I should be having a girl. I really want baby #1 to be a girl.
5. I now own maternity jeans (see previous post). There was only one pair and they were my size. I should, by the rules of the universe, get to wear them soon.
6. Oh, and because we actually had sex on my O day. And a few days before. Which has never happened. (I'm not sure if that's as important as buying the maternity jeans, but it probably helps.)
Patience is not a virtue I possess. I need a fast forward button to next week. I'm getting my hopes up since our timing was good and, after all, everyone deserves a BFP for Christmas... I'm afraid I'm setting myself up for major disappointment just in time for the holidays. Oh well - if not then at least then I can become a total holiday wino!