Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You like me, you really like me!

Thank you to the lovely Kathy for giving me some bling in the form of a blogging award! Kathy is an awesome woman dealing with the struggles of infertility. And we have a lot of wacky stuff in common, which is always fun. In short, she rocks. Thanks for thinking of me, Kathy!



It seems there are rules to be followed when you receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (see above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.




So here goes - all you ever wanted to know (or not) about me:
1. Going to Italy at some point in my life is #1 on my bucket list.


2. I hate mushrooms and have an irrational fear of baby corn. Not like a food aversion... like... just looking at it creeps me out in a serious way.

3. I still drive the first car I ever bought (a 2001 Mistubishi Eclipse) and I am going to be so devastated when I have to get rid of it this summer since I can't even fit a carseat in it. Looks like this one:


4. I have a big extended family and I love it. My mom has 6 sisters and 1 brother, and I have 12 first cousins on that side (most of whom are married) plus all of their kids...holidays sometimes mean 50 of us in the same house!

5. I love words and grammar. My degree is in journalism and I love to write. Basically I am a word nerd.

6. If I could have any job I would be a preschool or kindergarten teacher.

7. I like drinking out of a glass, not a plastic cup.


I have to confess I don't have 15 people to tag, so I'm going to follow Kathy's lead and do five who I like to follow :

1. Lacey - Life of Lacey
2. Amandaloren - All About the New
3. Mrsbaker - My Life as Mrs. B (private)
4. Catahoula - Life as a 'Houla Mom
5. Ashley - Slow Motion Roller Coaster

4 comments:

  1. You are my odd ball things in common twin. <3 ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl:) Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ma'am! &, plastic cups are where it's at! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a disdain for baby corn but it's because of the smell, lol.

    Egypt was #1 on my bucket list but given the amount of civil unrest and the closing of the tombs, it looks like I will have to bump something else up the list.

    ReplyDelete