Thursday, October 21, 2010

The roller coaster continues

Today my temp went back up. I was determined not to test today, so maybe tomorrow or Saturday I'll try again. I have been feeling pretty crappy the last couple of days - dizzy and starving all the time. And I fell asleep on the couch last night at 9:00 and woke up feeling like I'd been hibernating for a year (though that isn't totally unheard of for me, lol). I hope it's not all in my head...or that I'm coming down with the flu or something. That would just be a cruel trick.

Confession: I haven't mentioned anything to my hubby yet because 1 - I think I'm afraid that if I say it out loud, I'll jinx it, and 2 - I don't want to get his hopes up if it's all for nothing. I typically don't tell him much about when I am going to O, when I expect my period, etc. so if it happens it will be a total surprise I think!

In cart before the horse news, I have started looking at "big cousin" onesies for my niece and my "still baking" niece on cafepress.com because that's how I plan to tell my sister and my sister-in-law. And maybe our parents too, if I can get everyone together... then I yell at myself for getting ahead of things. One day at a time...

"We're on this roller coaster ride/Hold on I'll stay here by your side/We head up to the sky then we slide back down..." - Sugar Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment