Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and stressin'...

Moving is stressful enough in and of itself, but when you have to move with about two weeks' notice and move in with your inlaws for an unknown amount of time until you close on your house... yikes. We are renting our condo to people who had to move in before we close on our new house, so we have to be out by Thursday of this week. I feel like we've done nothing but pack for days, but somehow there's still so much to be done.

So in this most stressful of times, I am trying to not stress. Easier said than done, of course. Last month I was majorly stressed about starting TTC, with my husband feeling I was 'using' him and having some *ahem* performance issues around what I thought was my O time. It looks like I actually O'd later (probably due to said stress), resulting in the longest cycle I've ever had. I don't want that to happen again this month so I keep reminding myself to take deep breaths. And not strangle anyone.

Steps to TTC while living at your inlaws':
  1. Conceal OPKs/HPTs in a fabric cosmetic bag and tuck into plastic container with tampons. Who's going to snoop in there?
  2. Hide BBT in the nightstand under a few strategically placed items.
  3. Store PNVs in work bag, and keep a few in a container in purse to take every night. (Any vitamin can be pink - right?)
  4. Hope that O time hits when no one's around to question why you're locked in the bedroom every night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I can't even imagine TTC while living with my in-laws. That would stress me out a lot. Maybe when you and your husband move out of his parents' house and you get settled into your new place the stress will subside and he will be able to finish...

    On an unrelated note, your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete